Friday, January 30, 2015

Baby #3 Bumpdate {22 Weeks}

I'm starting to feel more like a house, and I have a long way to go. I'm looking forward to warmer weather so we can paint some rooms and start decorating.  Until then, we are cleaning house and getting rid of what we don't need (which seems to be a lot).
  22 Weeks Pregnant
  • How far along: 22 weeks
  • Size of baby: measures about 11 inches— about the size of a spaghetti squash and weighs about 1 pound.
  • Maternity Clothes: I wear my one pair of regular jeans that fit and occasionally leggings.  To work it is all dresses at this point.
  • Gender: Boy
  • Sleep: Sleeping really well.
  • Cravings: Meat, beef in general,salty food, homemade granola bars, fruit
  • Anything making you queasy or sick? Sweets are not my favorite. I still can't handle strong smells. Old Spice body wash may mysteriously disappear from our house if I have my way.
  • Best moment this week: Spending lots of time with the big kids. Narrowing a name list down.  Although it seems to get longer and then narrowed down again on a regular basis.
  • What I miss most: Wearing my regular dresses to work.
  • Symptoms: Sensitivity to smell
  • What I'm looking forward to: Spring cleaning has come early at our house in the form of de-cluttering.  I am tossing stuff left and right.
  • Movement: I feel the kicks multiple times daily now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment