Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Baby #3 Bumpdate {20 Weeks}

We are at the halfway mark.  The first half of the pregnancy went incredible fast.  We can now spend the second half rearranging kid's rooms to get ready for our new little guy.
  20 Weeks Pregnant
  • How far along: 20 weeks
  • Size of baby: measures about 6.5 inches— about the size of a banana and weighs about 10.5 oz.
  • Maternity Clothes: Regular clothes still fit well. Work clothes are more of an issue but I've switched to mainly dresses.  I'm so ready for maxi dress and maxi skirt season.
  • Gender: Boy, daddy's got another golfing buddy
  • Sleep: Sleeping well aside from using the bathroom a couple times at night.
  • Cravings: Meat, beef in general,salty food, homemade granola bars
  • Anything making you queasy or sick? Sweets are not my favorite. I still can't handle strong smells.
  • Best moment this week: Finding out we are having a boy
  • What I miss most: nothing
  • Symptoms: Sensitivity to smell
  • What I'm looking forward to: Decorating the kid's rooms and looking at new blue stuff
  • Movement: I feel the kicks multiple times daily now.  Chesney and Daddy felt baby kick on January 17.  Chesney is so excited to be able to feel the baby move.

No comments:

Post a Comment