Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Baby #3 Bumpdate {18 Weeks}

Well we are into the 18th week now which means we can find out the gender soon.  I'm so excited to start working on names and the nursery (although there's a good chance that the baby will go in Brecken's room if we have a boy on our hands).  Then I would be decorating a new room for Brecken instead.  Chesney is moving to a new room so we will surely be decorating a new room for her.
18 Weeks Pregnant
  • How far along: 18 weeks
  • Size of baby: measures about 5.5 inches— about the size of a bell pepper and weighs about 7 oz.
  • Maternity Clothes: Regular clothes still fit well.
  • Gender: Dying to know!
  • Sleep: Sleeping well aside from using the bathroom a couple times at night.
  • Cravings: Meat, beef in general, and salt.
  • Anything making you queasy or sick?  I'm not the biggest fan of sweets right now which is extremely odd for me. I still can't handle strong smells.
  • Best moment this week: Feeling more kicks.
  • What I miss most: nothing
  • Symptoms: Sensitivity to smell, nausea very occasionally
  • What I'm looking forward to: Finding out if we are having a boy or girl. I'm guessing boy.
  • Movement:The kicks are getting stronger all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment