Monday, January 26, 2015

Baby #3 Bumpdate {21 Weeks}

I was thinking the other day how pregnancy 3 is so much different than pregnancy 1.  In your first pregnancy, you have your appointments scheduled to the day, look forward to them and plan for the next appointment. In pregnancy 3 at 20 weeks you think you should probably schedule your 20 week appointment.  When you show up for your 20 week appointment, at nearly 22 weeks, you ask your OB if you should just call when you are in labor or if she needs to see you again before that.




  21 Weeks Pregnant
  • How far along: 21 weeks
  • Size of baby: measures about 10.5 inches— about the size of a carrot and weighs about 12 oz.
  • Maternity Clothes: I wear my one pair of regular jeans that fit and occasionally leggings.  To work it is all dresses at this point.
  • Gender: Boy
  • Sleep: Sleeping really well.
  • Cravings: Meat, beef in general,salty food, homemade granola bars, fruit
  • Anything making you queasy or sick? Sweets are not my favorite. I still can't handle strong smells. Old Spice body wash may be the most nauseating smell ever.
  • Best moment this week: Spending lots of time with the big kids.
  • What I miss most: nothing
  • Symptoms: Sensitivity to smell
  • What I'm looking forward to: Decorating the kid's rooms and looking at new blue stuff
  • Movement: I feel the kicks multiple times daily now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment