Sunday, January 11, 2015

Baby #3 Bumpdate {19 Weeks}

It is still surreal that we have another baby on the way.  I am so excited to get out the teeny tiny clothes and decorate.  That madness will promptly begin the second we know the gender.

19 Weeks Pregnant
  • How far along: 19 weeks
  • Size of baby: measures about 6 inches— about the size of a tomato and weighs about 8.5 oz.
  • Maternity Clothes: Regular clothes still fit well. Work clothes are getting a little tricky because I'm in that awkward "is she gaining weight or pregnant" stage.
  • Gender: Finding out later this week!  EEEKKKKK!
  • Sleep: Sleeping well aside from using the bathroom a couple times at night.
  • Cravings: Meat, beef in general, and salt. This week I have been craving dry oatmeal (straight out of the tub).
  • Anything making you queasy or sick? Sweets are not my favorite. I still can't handle strong smells.
  • Best moment this week: Feeling more kicks. I can feel them on the outside now too.
  • What I miss most: nothing
  • Symptoms: Sensitivity to smell
  • What I'm looking forward to: Finding out if we are having a boy or girl. I'm still guessing boy.
  • Movement:The kicks are getting stronger all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment