Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Mackston {21 Months Old}

We are closing in on 2 years way too quickly, but for some reason Mackston seems so much older this month.  I'm blaming it on a haircut I gave him, but he has just lost all his baby features.

Here's what he's been up to the last month... 
Fixing and more fixing.

Bowling fun.
Picnic lunches outside in February.


Your 21 month stats:
  • Weight:  26 lbs
  • Length: 34 inches
  • Clothes: You are wearing 18-24 clothes and 24 month pjs.
  • Shoes: You wear size 5 shoes
  • Diapers: You wear cloth diapers day and night. 
  • Food: Whole milk and water.  You eat everything but love salsa, salad, salami, noodles, cereal, oatmeal. You seem to have a sweet tooth as I found you in the closet with a sucker the other day.
  • Development: You sing songs all the time.  You seem to understand so much of what we are saying and can answer questions quickly.
  • Words: You are a little chatter box and repeat anything we say.
  • Teeth: You have 16 teeth.
  • Sleep:  You go to bed around 7:30 pm and sleep until I wake you up to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house.  On the days I'm off, you sleep until 7:30 when I wake you up to take Chesney to school.  You take a 1-2 hour nap daily in the afternoon.
  • What I love about you: You are full of energy and joy.  You skip instead of walk a lot (I think because you are so happy).

No comments:

Post a Comment