Monday, March 13, 2017

Daddy Daughter Dance

Habitat for Humanity had it's yearly Daddy Daughter Dance fundraiser Friday night, and I think I had the most excited girl to go.  Chesney loves to dress up, loves dances and loves her Daddy.  She was so excited to get a new pair of heels to wear.




Chesney had such a good time at the dance. Chesney's best buddy from school, Kendall, was there too.  When Chesney got home she told me that someone stepped on Kendall's foot while they were dancing so they had to sit down.  And then Chesney looked at me all serious and said "It was her right foot Mommy, and that's her best foot."  I mean, clearly that was probably a night ender.  So Chesney had to get Kendall some grapes so that she didn't have to hop to the snack table.  What are best friends for!?!  Daddy said she and her friend spent most of the night eating snacks (sounds like Chesney).  

I'm so glad that she and her daddy had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment