Friday, March 3, 2017

Bumpdate Baby #4 {34 Weeks}

These weeks are moving very quickly now and we will soon be meeting our little boy. I had an appointment this week and my belly hadn't grown from the appointment 2 weeks prior. I told her that her measuring tape may say it hasn't grown but my winter jacket says it has grown.  It is not  uncommon for me to measure small, but the obstetrician is going to do an ultrasound at my next visit.  My fluid levels were low with Mackston, so we will make sure that isn't an issue this time around.



  • How Far Along: 34 Weeks
  • Maternity Clothes: I have one lonely pair of maternity jeans and 3 work dresses.
  • Sleep: Up multiple times at night to go to the bathroom.

  • Cravings: Peanut butter toast, fruit and granola

  • Anything making you queasy or sick? I don't like the smell of deodorant, greasy food sometimes

  • Best moment this week: Getting a few new things for the baby at a baby conference

  • What I miss most: fitting in my clothes

  • Symptoms: Sensitivity to smell which is pretty mild.  Heartburn. Low back pain.

  • What I'm looking forward to: Getting all of the baby gear out.

  • Movement: He moves all the time, especially at night.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment