Sunday, March 26, 2017

Bumpdate Baby #4 {37 Weeks}

And just like that, we are full term.  This pregnancy has gone so fast.  I think being busy with the 3 other kids has left me in awe of how fast this went. We are so excited to add this little guy to our family.




How Far Along: 37 Weeks

  • Maternity Clothes: I have one lonely pair of maternity jeans, one skirt and 2 work dresses that fit.


  • Sleep: Up multiple times at night to go to the bathroom. Random contractions, mostly in the evening/night.


  • Cravings: Peanut butter toast, chocolate, fruit and granola


  • Anything making you queasy or sick? I don't like the smell of deodorant.  I get heartburn from tomato foods and chocolate.


  • Best moment this week: Spending lots of time with the big kids. Getting the tiny clothes washed.


  • What I miss most: fitting in my clothes


  • Symptoms: Sensitivity to smell which is pretty mild.  Heartburn. Low back pain. Contractions.


  • What I'm looking forward to: Getting all of the baby gear out and finally meeting this sweet boy.


  • Movement: He moves more at night and his movements hurt sometimes now that he is getting bigger.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment