Friday, March 10, 2017

Bumpdate Baby #4 {35 Weeks}

We are weeks away from adding another baby to this house and it is a little hard to imagine.  Part of me is so excited to meet him and part of me is sad that this pregnancy is going to end. It would be helpful if we could come up with a name for this little boy though.


  • How Far Along: 35 Weeks
  • Maternity Clothes: I have one lonely pair of maternity jeans and 3 work dresses.
  • Sleep: Up multiple times at night to go to the bathroom. Random contractions, mostly in the evening/night.
  • Cravings: Peanut butter toast, chocolate, fruit and granola
  • Anything making you queasy or sick? I don't like the smell of deodorant, greasy food sometime.
  • Best moment this week: Spending lots of time with the big kids.
  • What I miss most: fitting in my clothes
  • Symptoms: Sensitivity to smell which is pretty mild.  Heartburn. Low back pain. Contractions.
  • What I'm looking forward to: Getting all of the baby gear out and washing the tiny clothes.
  • Movement: He moves all the time, especially at night.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment