Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Daddy Daughter Dance

Chesney had her first date tonight and it was her Daddy.  It will certainly be one of the only dates I would approve of for many years.  Last year we learned of an annual Daddy Daughter Dance in Janesville, and Chesney has not stopped asking about it since.  She has been so excited to get dressed up to go on a special date with her Daddy.  And I think he was equally as excited.  Chesney fell asleep in the afternoon while he was home with her.  He text me a picture of her sleeping in the chair with a message that said "Looks like my date will be ready to party tonight".
 
 
 And she certainly was excited and ready to go when dance time came. When Chesney was getting ready I heard her go in our closet and say "Are you ready my man".  Oh this girl, she steals my heart.

 I was like a worried parent waiting for them to get home.  The dance went from 5:30 to 8:30, and Daddy told me they would probably be home by 7:30. At 8:30, they still weren't home. They finally came home at 8:45 and were all smiles.  Below are some pictures taken at the dance.
 Chesney met some little girls and danced with them.  Daddy said the girls were switching shoes at one point.
 
They even had a professional photo taken at the dance.
 This is such a sweet picture of a Daddy and his little girl.  I'm not sure who had more fun. They will certainly be going to back next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment