Friday, March 20, 2015

Baby #3 Bumpdate {29 Weeks}

At 29 weeks, I finally feel like we are making progress with getting ready for baby.  We have ordered Brecken's new bed and picked out his bedding.  Last weekend we painted Chesney's new room and moved her in.  She has done great with the transition and loves her new room.
29 Weeks Pregnant
  • How far along: 29 weeks
  • Size of baby: measures over 15 inches— about the size of a butternut squash and weighs about 2.5 pounds.
  • Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants and dresses.  To work it is all dresses at this point.
  • Gender: Boy
  • Sleep: Sleeping really well aside a few bathroom breaks.
  • Cravings: Fruit, peanut butter.  I could eat peanut butter toast for every meal of the day, seriously, this stuff is great!
  • Anything making you queasy or sick? I still can't handle strong smells. Most soaps and lotions are nauseating. Old Spice and Tide are the worst smells.
  • Best moment this week: Hearing babies heartbeat again.  Getting Chesney's room painted.
  • What I miss most: Wearing my work dresses. Being able to jump to my feet quickly.
  • Symptoms: Sensitivity to smell, occasional back pains.
  • What I'm looking forward to: Getting Chesney's old room painted.  We are now thinking we will move Brecken into that room and leave the nursery as is for the baby.
  • Movement: He likes to move in the late evenings and at night.  He seems to sit only on the left side of my belly.  I am still measuring small (measuring 26 weeks) but the doc isn't worried at this point since he sits so far left.

No comments:

Post a Comment