Sunday, March 8, 2015

Baby #3 Bumpdate {27 Weeks}

Well I somehow snuck into the 3rd trimester and am now in the home stretch of this pregnancy. I seriously can't wait to meet this little guy and snuggle him close.  I feel like we are so busy with the other kids that we hardly think about how soon this baby will be here.

27 Weeks Pregnant
  • How far along: 27 weeks
  • Size of baby: measures over 14.5 inches— about the size of a head of cauliflower and weighs about 2 pounds.
  • Maternity Clothes: Mainly maternity pants and dresses.  To work it is all dresses at this point.
  • Gender: Boy
  • Sleep: Sleeping really well.
  • Cravings: Fruit, peanut butter.  I could eat peanut butter toast for every meal of the day.
  • Anything making you queasy or sick? I still can't handle strong smells. Most soaps and lotions are nauseating. Old Spice and Tide are the worst smells.
  • Best moment this week: Watching Chesney and Daddy get excited about and go to the Daddy Daughter dance.
  • What I miss most: Wearing my work dresses. Being able to jump to my feet quickly.
  • Symptoms: Sensitivity to smell, occasional back pains.
  • What I'm looking forward to: Getting the nursery and Chesney's rooms painted and decorated.
  • Movement: He likes to move in the late evenings and at night.  It often feels like he makes big movements (like flips) which can be uncomfortable at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment