Friday, March 27, 2015

Baby #3 Bumpdate {30 Weeks}

In about 10 weeks we will have a new baby!  I'm beyond thrilled to hold and snuggle a new baby again.
  30 Weeks Pregnant

  • How far along: 30 weeks
  • Size of baby: measures over 15.5 inches— about the size of a head of cabbage and weighs about 3 pounds.
  • Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants and dresses.  To work it is all dresses at this point. I think the maxi dresses and skirts are ready to come out.
  • Gender: Boy
  • Sleep: Sleeping really well aside a few bathroom breaks.
  • Cravings: Fruit, peanut butter, water.  I could eat peanut butter toast for every meal of the day, seriously, this stuff is great!
  • Anything making you queasy or sick? I still can't handle strong smells. Most soaps and lotions are nauseating. Old Spice and Tide are the worst smells.
  • Best moment this week: Celebrating Chesney's 5th birthday and getting ready for she and Brecken's birthday party.
  • What I miss most: Wearing my work dresses. Being able to jump to my feet quickly .I just feel huge.
  • Symptoms: Sensitivity to smell, occasional back pains.
  • What I'm looking forward to: Getting Chesney's old room painted and decorated and focusing on getting ready for baby.
  • Movement: He moves a lot and most movements are big.

No comments:

Post a Comment