Friday, October 26, 2012

Sweet Shot

Today Chesney and I went to get our flu shots at.  My co-worker Emily was nice enough to give us shots followed by a little surprise.  Chesney cried a little after the shot and a few minutes later told me "that didn't hurt".

Then Emily gave Chesney a cupcake to take home. Yeah, that's right, she's spoiled.  Emily not only is a co-worker, but she is the best cupcake maker I know.  She makes so many wonderful cupcakes (ones with Oreo cookies too).
 
Chesney ate her cupcake as soon as she got home (yes, right before lunch, but she was a good girl getting her shot.)  She kept saying "Emily makes delicious cupcakes".
 
  So happy we picked a cupcake day to come for our flu shots!  Thanks Emily!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower! =) Your little girl is just adorable! =) And I have to say I love your Disney photos! We are going on a Disney trip in less than 2 months =)

    http://johannahsirois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Johannah. You will have so much fun at Disney! Enjoy!

      Delete