Monday, October 1, 2012

Payten's Baptism

We celebrated my niece Payten's baptism this past weekend. She looked like an absolute princess in her big white dress.
 Garrett, Payten and Chesney had a great time hanging out together.
 
 Such a sweet girl to her baby Payten. 
 The ceremony was just beautiful.  I tear up every time I go to a baptism, but this one got me almost as much as Chesney's baptism!
 
 
 
 Can you tell my sister is such a proud mommy?  Payten is one lucky girl.
 
 
 Grammy, Grampy and Great Grandma B with Payten.
 
 4 generations.
 The proudest Godmother ever!  I so loved my cuddle time with this little princess!  Congrats Payten!
 After the baptism, we headed back to Grammy and Grampy's and went to the apple orchards.  Chesney ate a lot of apples.
 Cory, Kim and Garrett enjoying a little tractor/wagon ride.
 
 
 And before we came home, Chesney took a ride on the ATV with Grammy and Grampy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment