Monday, October 29, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

We made our annual trip to Skelly's Pumpkin Patch on Sunday.  It was a cold one, but Chesney had such a blast.  I think she may have stayed warm from running around so much!  I attempted to keep up but at 7.5 months pregnant, it wasn't happening.

We started with a pancake breakfast complete with Halloween sprinkles.  I so love holiday traditions with my baby girl.

 
 My little lady all set to hit the pumpkin patch (minus the boots, two coats, mittens and hat)!
I think she's too cute for the funny looking pumpkin bin.
 She loved all the play structures, but the pirate ship was one of her favorites.
 
 
 
 
 She loved driving the bus and made daddy and I jump in for a ride.
 We did take a wagon ride which was lots of fun for her.
 
 After the wagon ride, she played a little more.  She got to see some of her favorite book characters including Snoopy, Clifford, Sister and Brother Bear and the Peanuts gang.
 
 
 
 
A little play in the corn table.
 
 She did stop for a little donut snack (and to allow mommy and daddy to warm up too).
 Before we left, we let her pick out her own pumpkin.  She picked the 60 cent baby pumpkin but said it was the cutest pumpkin they had.  I guess she's a cheap date this year.  Some year she will be looking for the biggest pumpkin so I won't complain!
 I think she had a blast at the pumpkin patch.  And it was only the beginning of our Halloween week festivities.




No comments:

Post a Comment