Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

I say this every year, but this is the most special day of the year.  I love being a Mommy. It is the best gig I have ever had, and I am thankful everyday for my little blessings.  This year we had a laid back Mother's Day was pretty low key for us this year.  We went to church in the morning and then to the outlet mall to do some summer shopping and shopping for baby.  Then we relaxed at home for the afternoon.


On Monday, Chesney had a Mother's Day Tea program at her school. 

The invitation...


Her class did a little program with songs and then gave the Mommy's gifts.  We ended the program with cookies and apple juice.



Chesney loves to perform and sang her heart out.


 Chesney and her teacher, Mrs. Claas.  She is just the sweetest teacher.



Chesney's Pre-K class.

 The gifts Chesney had made for me.




 I had such a great time with this amazing little girl.


Happy Mother's Day to my Mom and Mother-In-Law.  You guys are such amazing women and have taught me so much about being a Mom.  Our kids are so lucky to have you in their lives.


Wishing you all a Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment