Sunday, May 3, 2015

Baby #3 Bumpdate {35 Weeks}

This past week has been a struggle.  We had the stomach bug in our house again, and it was far from fun.  Brecken started with it on Friday and by Saturday night, Chesney and I had it.  I was sick all night on Saturday and even had some contractions.  Luckily, things calmed by Sunday morning but the nausea and fatigue lasted for days. Brecken was feeling better Sunday, and Chesney was sick through Thursday. Thankfully we are a healthy household again.  Now that we are all healthy again, we are back to getting things ready for baby.  I started washing those tiny clothes and forgot just how much I love the scent of Dreft.
 35 Weeks Pregnant

  • How far along: 35 weeks
  • Size of baby: measures over 18 inches— about the size of a honeydew melon and weighs about 5.25 pounds.
  • Maternity Clothes: I have switched over to maxi dresses and skirts which are so comfortable. I don't even like wearing my maternity jeans any more.
  • Gender: Boy
  • Sleep: Sleeping has become more difficult.  If I wake up in the night, I toss and turn to find a comfortable spot. I sometimes get leg cramps at night too.
  • Cravings: Fruit, peanut butter, water. So thankful to have my sense of taste back!
  • Anything making you queasy or sick? With the stomach bug in our house, the sensitivity to smell has come back, mainly with certain soap scents.
  • Best moment this week: Getting over the vomiting has been a major perk.  But the baby's room is also painted and the organizing is under way.
  • What I miss most: A good night's sleep.
  • Symptoms: Some Braxton hicks.
  • What I'm looking forward to: Getting more baby stuff organized and his room in order.
  • Movement: He moves a lot and sometimes the movements are not the most comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment