Monday, May 18, 2015

Baby #3 Bumpdate {37 Weeks}

Full term!  We are officially in the home stretch.  This week we had another appointment in which we learned that baby had turned head down.  Yahoo!!!  I was however measuring at 31 weeks instead of 36 so she did a quick ultrasound in the office to make sure he was indeed head down.  She found that my amniotic fluid levels were borderline so she sent me that night for an ultrasound to check baby's growth and fluid levels.  The ultrasound showed that he was growing just fine but that my fluid levels were low.  Normal is 8 and above and I was at 7.  It sounds as if 5 is the cut off, so she is keeping an eye on things from here on out. I am starting to make some progress however, so he may or may not decide to come before his due date of June 8.  My OB doesn't seem to think I will make it that far.  It's a little crazy to think this little guy could join us at any time now!
 37 Weeks Pregnant
  • How far along: 37 weeks
  • Size of baby: measures over 19 inches— about the size of a bunch of swiss chard (say what?) and weighs about 6 1/3 pounds.
  • Maternity Clothes: I had about 5 dresses/skirts I rotate between and a couple pairs of maternity pants I wear with tanks.  I miss my skinny jeans and being able to wear all my high heels (only certain heels are fitting throughout the day (as my feet are a little swollen by later afternoon).
  • Gender: Boy
  • Sleep: I'm sleeping ok.  I still wake up to go to the bathroom and sometimes I just can't find a comfortable spot.
  • Cravings: Fruit, peanut butter, water.
  • Anything making you queasy or sick? Just Daddy's shampoo and body soap.
  • Best moment this week: I finished washing and organizing the clothes this week.  And the diaper bag is finally packed.
  • What I miss most: I miss being able to wear whatever I want.  I can't wait to fit into my shorts again!
  • Symptoms: Some Braxton hicks and leg cramps.
  • What I'm looking forward to: Meeting this little guy!
  • Movement: He is moving quite a bit, and we are seeing feet poke out at the top of my belly sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment