Sunday, May 10, 2015

Baby #3 Bumpdate {36 Weeks}

We are in the home stretch.  And by home stretch, I mean I'm ready to meet this baby.  The weather is getting hot, and I'm getting uncomfortable.
 36 Weeks Pregnant
  • How far along: 36 weeks
  • Size of baby: measures over 18.5 inches— about the size of a head of romaine lettuce and weighs about 6 pounds.
  • Maternity Clothes: I wear maxi skirts and dresses all the time.  But it is getting hot, and I am not loving it!
  • Gender: Boy
  • Sleep: I wake up multiple times nightly and sleeping is just difficult.  It is hard to find a comfortable position.
  • Cravings: Fruit, peanut butter, water.
  • Anything making you queasy or sick? Just Daddy's shampoo and body soap.
  • Best moment this week: I finished the curtains for baby's room this week and things are almost set.
  • What I miss most: A good night's sleep.
  • Symptoms: Some Braxton hicks and leg cramps.
  • What I'm looking forward to: Getting a few more clothes for baby and getting the big kids some summer clothes.
  • Movement: He moves a lot and sometimes the movements are not the most comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment