Friday, January 11, 2013

The Waiting Game

We are still waiting for baby boy to join us.  But we have found ways to keep busy and pass the time.  We have spent a lot of time with our little lady. Tonight we had a pizza party picnic in the living room. Chesney gets the biggest kick out of little things like this.
 And I've been busy sewing some holiday clothes for my little girl.  A few Valentine and one Easter piece.
 
 
 
 Chesney calls these skirts her rock star skirts.  She loves to run around in these skirts and do a cute "rock star dance."  Every time she is wearing one she tells me over and over "thanks for making me this rock star skirt mommy."  That little girl melts my heart.
 
Our days of one kiddo are limited, and we are loving on her as much as we can but are so excited to welcome her baby brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment