Saturday, January 5, 2013

Baby #2 - 39 Weeks


  • How far along: 39 weeks
  • Size of baby: measures about 19-21 inches — about the size of a watermelon and weighs 6-9 pounds
  • Total Weight Gain: 31 pounds
  • Maternity Clothes: Mainly dresses and maternity jeans with tops.  My work dresses are quickly becoming too small now.
  • Gender: We are having a BOY!
  • Sleep: Waking up a lot at night with contractions (which never last longer than a few hours) and to go to the bathroom
  • Cravings: Chocolate and anything sweet.
  • Anything making you queasy or sick?  Powder scented stuff (I can't stand powder scented deodorant)
  • Best moment this week: Enjoying our little girl and anticipating the arrival of our little guy!
  • What I miss most: Nothing at this point.  I'm feeling great.  Although I'm not so great at playing hide and seek anymore.  I tried to hide behind a wall the other day and my belly stuck out (Chesney found me right away).  Then I tried to hide behind a door, and the door was half closed by the time I squeezed behind it (dead giveaway).
  • Symptoms: Nesting.  Contractions - false labor. 
  • What I'm looking forward to: Meeting this little guy! I can't believe we have made it to 39 weeks (thanks to little man being breech for so long). 
  • Movement: Less movement (probably less room).  He is getting the hiccups more often now.

No comments:

Post a Comment