Sunday, January 13, 2013

Baby #2 - 40 Weeks


  • How far along: 40 weeks
  • Size of baby: measures about 19-21 inches — about the size of a pumpkin and weighs 6-9 pounds
  • Total Weight Gain: 30 pounds
  • Maternity Clothes: Mainly maternity jeans with tops. I have given up on wearing dresses to work now and wear maternity dress pants and sweaters.
  • Gender: We are having a BOY!
  • Sleep: It is hard to find a comfortable spot to sleep, but once I fall asleep, I sleep well.
  • Cravings: Chocolate and anything sweet.
  • Anything making you queasy or sick?  Powder scented stuff (I can't stand powder scented deodorant)
  • Best moment this week: Spending lots of time with Chesney.
  • What I miss most: Rolling which ever way I please in bed.
  • Symptoms: Nesting.  Contractions - false labor. 
  • What I'm looking forward to: Meeting this little guy this week! It is hard to believe we are going to finally hold him in our arms.
  • Movement: Less movement (probably less room).  Still lots of hiccups.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to 'meet' the little man! You look great and ready to go! :)

    ReplyDelete