Monday, March 18, 2013

St. Patty's Day

St. Patrick's Day is definitely my least favorite holiday.  I'm clearly not Irish, and I don't like drinking (especially beer).  In fact, I haven't had an alcoholic beverage since 2008 because I have been pregnant every year since then.  However, just because I don't care for St. Patrick's Day in general doesn't mean I won't do every thing I can to make it a special day for my children
We started St. Patty's morning with green pancakes.  We explained leprechauns to Chesney who thought they came and turned the pancakes green.
 
 Chesney couldn't stop talking about leprechauns the remainder of the day.  They dropped a box of Lucky Charms off when she woke up from nap (ironically the same time Chuck got home from Sam's Club).  After dinner, we went out for a treat.  Chesney decided to have a slush puppy.
 
 
We certainly are lucky to have two little love bugs.  Now, bring on Easter, another holiday I do love.  Easter is just so much fun for kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment