Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Brecken - 9 Weeks Old

Time is flying so quickly that I feel as if I'm always typing one of these blog posts!  Brecken is 9 weeks old; the last week of single digits.
 
 
 
 Brecken is just a cooing, smiling bundle of love.  I'm getting a little nervous about going back to work because although he sleeps and eats around the same times each day, he has no solid schedule.  This is fine when I'm home because I can feed him anytime, but I don't know when he will need to eat when I'm not there to feed him. He had his first bottle about 2 weeks ago (and did well) and hasn't had one since, but I think he will be fine (the boy likes to eat).  I'm sure everything will be just fine but gosh it would be so much easier to continue the way things are.
  I am crazy about this little guy and LOVE kissing those cheeks!
 
 Happy 9 weeks snuggle bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment