Saturday, April 8, 2017

Bumpdate Baby #4 {39 Weeks}

We are officially in the home stretch.  This little guy could seriously join our family any day now, and we are so ready.

How Far Along: 39 Weeks

  • Maternity Clothes: I have one lonely pair of maternity jeans, one skirt and 2 work dresses that fit. I'm ready to go back to my regular clothes.
  • Sleep: Up multiple times at night to go to the bathroom. Random contractions but nothing that sticks around.
  • Cravings: Not really craving anything at this point.  My stomach is just plain out of room.
  • Anything making you queasy or sick? I don't like the smell of deodorant.  I get heartburn from tomato foods and chocolate.
  • Best moment this week: Getting out the baby swing and bassinet.
  • What I miss most: fitting in my clothes, reaching my feet
  • Symptoms: Sensitivity to smell which is pretty mild.  Heartburn. Low back pain. Contractions.
  • What I'm looking forward to: Finally meeting this sweet boy and deciding on his name.
  • Movement: He moves less now but his movements are sometimes very obvious and hurt.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment