Sunday, February 5, 2017

Bumpdate Baby #4 {30 Weeks}

10 weeks to go and nesting has kicked in full force.  I am cleaning room by room and getting rid of the stuff we don't need. It feels so good to make so much progress.

  • How far along: 30 weeks
  • Maternity Clothes: Mainly maternity pants and dresses. I have 3 work dresses and refuse to buy more since I only have 10 weeks left.
  • Sleep: Sleeping really well.
  • Cravings: Peanut butter toast
  • Anything making you queasy or sick? I don't like the smell of deodorant
  • Best moment this week: Taking out the itty bitty baby boy clothes.
  • What I miss most: When putting my boots on wasn't a work out.
  • Symptoms: Sensitivity to smell which is pretty mild.  Heartburn.
  • What I'm looking forward to: Getting the rest of the rooms organized before baby arrives.
  • Movement: He moves all the time, especially at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment