Friday, February 24, 2017

Bumpdate Baby #4 {33 Weeks}

We are at the 33 week mark.  This pregnancy has gone by so quickly, but we are excited to meet this little guy. 


  • How far along: 33 weeks
  • Maternity Clothes: Mainly maternity pants and dresses. I am so over not being able to fit into clothes.

  • Sleep: Up multiple times at night to go to the bathroom.

  • Cravings: Peanut butter toast and fruit

  • Anything making you queasy or sick? I don't like the smell of deodorant

  • Best moment this week: Realizing we are weeks away from meeting this peanut

  • What I miss most: fitting in my clothes

  • Symptoms: Sensitivity to smell which is pretty mild.  Heartburn.

  • What I'm looking forward to: I'm still on an organizing mission.

  • Movement: He moves all the time, especially at night.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment