Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Mother's Day 2016

Mother's Day is one of my favorite days of the year.  Not because it is all about me, but because I get to celebrate my favorite task that God has ever blessed me with, being a mother.
Thank you to my mom for showing me what a mother's love truly is.  And thanks for always reassuring me that these crazy kids aren't always going to be this rambunctious.  We love you!
 Happy Mother's Day to my mother-in-law.  You are the most selfless person I have ever known.  These 3 kids are your world, and I never have to worry about them when they are in your hands. Thank you for taking such great care of them.  We love you!
 
 
 
The kid's woke up ready to give me hugs, kisses and a few gifts. 

They also got me a peanut butter cup ice cream cake.  That is certainly one of my favorites. 
We celebrated Mother's Day by planting flowers and cleaning the garage.  Glamorous, I know.  And then we had Grandpa and Grandma over for dinner and this delicious peanut butter cup cake. 
 
This was my favorite Mother's Day yet!  These kiddos just rock my world every single day!

No comments:

Post a Comment