Monday, April 20, 2015

Baby #3 Bumpdate {33 Weeks}

I can hardly believe we are at the 33 week mark.  Less than 7 weeks and we will have a new baby in our house.  I missed last weeks post because life was busy, and I had the worst sinus pain.  I couldn't taste food for 7 days.  I'm telling you, eating is just no fun when you can't taste food.  Thankfully after 3 weeks of this congestion and drainage, the congestion is starting to go away.  I was too beat to even work on anything baby related last week but this week was a whole new ball game.  I'm telling you, we have made some major progress (including deciding on a name for baby).  Apparently I do have the ability to make decisions (I was so indecisive for so long).
 32 weeks pregnant and a sinus infection was kicking my rump.
33 Weeks Pregnant
  • How far along: 33 weeks
  • Size of baby: measures over 17 inches— about the size of a pineapple and weighs about 4 pounds.
  • Maternity Clothes: I have switched over to maxi dresses and skirts which are so comfortable. 
  • Gender: Boy
  • Sleep: Sleeping has become more difficult.  If I wake up in the night, I toss and turn to find a comfortable spot.
  • Cravings: Fruit, peanut butter, water.So thankful to have my sense of taste back!
  • Anything making you queasy or sick? I had a week of relief from the sensitivity of smell (with my sinus infection).  Smells don't seem to be as bothersome now.
  • Best moment this week: Feeling better and making lots of progress on baby stuff. Baby has a car seat now and the room decor has been finalized.
  • What I miss most: A good night's sleep.
  • Symptoms: Some Braxton hicks and lower leg cramps.
  • What I'm looking forward to: Painting the babies room (we have decided to put the baby in Chesney's old room...final decision) and organizing his stuff.
  • Movement: He moves a lot and sometimes the movements are not the most comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment