Saturday, April 4, 2015

Baby #3 Bumpdate {31 Weeks}

Well I was once again measuring small at my OB appointment this week, so I was scheduled for a fetal growth ultrasound.  I continue to measure at 26 weeks and have for the past few weeks.  My OB did a quick ultrasound in the room to ensure there was enough amniotic fluid for the little guy and then scheduled me for a growth ultrasound.  At the growth ultrasound, baby boy is measuring right on at 31 weeks.  And the ultrasound tech told me that she thinks he is going to have hair.  Oh I just can't wait to see this little guy.  He is however following in his brother's footsteps and is breech.  I hope he makes a quick flip here in the near future.


31 Weeks Pregnant
  • How far along: 31 weeks
  • Size of baby: measures over 16 inches— about the size of a coconut and weighs about 3.5 pounds.
  • Maternity Clothes: I have switched over to maxi dresses and skirts which are so comfortable. 
  • Gender: Boy
  • Sleep: Sleeping has become more difficult.  I wake up a few times to use the bathroom and a couple times just because baby thinks I need to I guess. 
  • Cravings: Fruit, peanut butter, water. Still eating peanut butter like crazy.
  • Anything making you queasy or sick? I still can't handle strong smells. Most soaps and lotions are nauseating. Old Spice is the worst. 
  • Best moment this week: Seeing baby on ultrasound and knowing that he is growing just fine! 
  • What I miss most: A good night's sleep.
  • Symptoms: Sensitivity to smell, occasional back/left hip pains.
  • What I'm looking forward to: Figuring out a name for this baby and getting his clothes organized.
  • Movement: He moves a lot but clearly needs to do a big flip to get in the right position.

No comments:

Post a Comment