Sunday, February 22, 2015

Baby #3 Bumpdate {25 Weeks}

I missed last weeks bumpdate as we had the stomach flu at our house.  It sucked big time, especially when my 2 year old got it.  It's pretty hard watching someone so small and helpless spewing their guts.  But alas, we are healthy again.

I had an OB appointment this week and baby's heart sounded great, but I'm measuring at 22 weeks instead of 25. This is nothing new and happened with the other 2 kiddos.  I'll have another ultrasound if I continue to measure behind.
25 Weeks Pregnant
  • How far along: 25 weeks
  • Size of baby: measures over 13.5 inches— about the size of a rutabaga and weighs about 1.5 pounds.
  • Maternity Clothes: I wear my one pair of regular jeans that fit, occasionally leggings and pulled out the ole maternity clothes this week.  To work it is all dresses at this point.
  • Gender: Boy
  • Sleep: Sleeping really well.
  • Cravings: Meat, beef in general,salty food, homemade granola bars, fruit
  • Anything making you queasy or sick? I still can't handle strong smells. Most soaps and lotions are nauseating. Old Spice and Tide are the worst smells.
  • Best moment this week: Getting over the stomach bug and back to normal.
  • What I miss most: Wearing my work dresses.
  • Symptoms: Sensitivity to smell
  • What I'm looking forward to: Finally choosing the colors for Chesney's room and the nursery.
  • Movement: He moves all the time, especially in the late evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment