Friday, February 6, 2015

Baby #3 Bumpdate {23 Weeks}

The weeks are all starting to blur, and I have to look back at last week to remember how far along I am now.
23 Weeks Pregnant
  • How far along: 23 weeks
  • Size of baby: measures over 11 inches— about the size of a mango and weighs over 1 pound.
  • Maternity Clothes: I wear my one pair of regular jeans that fit and occasionally leggings.  To work it is all dresses at this point.
  • Gender: Boy
  • Sleep: Sleeping really well.
  • Cravings: Meat, beef in general,salty food, homemade granola bars, fruit
  • Anything making you queasy or sick? I still can't handle strong smells.Most soaps and lotions are nauseating.
  • Best moment this week: Getting rid of stuff we don't need to make more room for the kiddos to move rooms.
  • What I miss most: Wearing my regular dresses to work and regular clothes. I still have my high heels at least.
  • Symptoms: Sensitivity to smell
  • What I'm looking forward to:Warmer weather so we can paint rooms and move Chesney to a new room.
  • Movement: He's kicking and punching all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment