Friday, July 25, 2014

Father's Day 2014

 Chesney woke up ready to spoil her Daddy all day long.
 Before breakfast, he had to open his presents.
 
 A new golf polo and bike helmet were in order for Daddy this year.
 Along with the most perfect card ever made.
 Thank you to my husband for being an amazing daddy to our little loves.
 
 
We tried pictures with Daddy's tie but Brecken wasn't loving it.
 
 
Happy father's day to my daddy.  Thank you for always chasing these rascals.  I know they probably wear you out as much as you wear them out.  We love you.
Thank you to Grandpa for taking care of the kids every week.  They love that you are not only their grandpa but also their buddy.


Chesney's All About Daddy Questionnaire {Age 4}

  1. My Daddy's name is Charles
  2. My Daddy is 18 years old.
  3. My Daddy weighs 100 pounds.
  4. Daddy's hair is brown and his eyes are blue.
  5. My Daddy's favorite color is blue.
  6. My Daddy's favorite food is salad.
  7. My Daddy's job is building places.
  8. My Daddy is smart because he knows me.
  9. My Daddy always tells me I love you.
  10. I'm happy when Daddy cuddles with me.
  11. I love my Daddy because he's my daddy.
 
Happy Father's Day 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment