Thursday, August 28, 2014

Chesney {4K}

Chesney had her first day of school yesterday.  She did wonderful!  She shed not a single tear before we left.  She did fall out on the playground and skinned her nose up (which did cause some tears) but the rest of the day was all smiles.

Chesney woke up and immediately asked if she could put her uniform on.  She did wait until after her breakfast to put it on though.  I made her a special sunshine pancake for breakfast which she loved!

 Then we got ready to head to school.
 
Chesney was so excited when we arrived at school. 
 She went right to a table to play.  She gave hugs and kisses when we left and went back to playing. Good thing Daddy was along to remind me to be strong or I would have been crying the entire time I was there. And then Brecken started crying and yelling "Ches" over and over again as we walked out.  He may have a little trouble adjusting to mornings without his sister.
 I picked her up at 11 am sharp, and she was still happy as can be.  She did have a new mark on her nose from falling at recess but she was full of stories about her day. Gosh I love this girl.
 We had a special cake for her to celebrate her first day.  (I know, we have cake for everything.  That's just how we do it.)
 
Below are some of the things we don't want to forget about Chesney at the age of 4.
We are so proud of our little girl!  Here's to a good loooong year of 4K and lots of time before kindergarten hits. Love you peanut!

1 comment:

  1. I remember your 1st day well! I am glad you take the time to enjoy every minute.

    ReplyDelete