Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Chesney {4K 1st Day}

Today is going to be one of the hardest days of my life.  My little girl is going to 4K.  She is the little girl that made me a mommy.  I was her first hug, her first kiss and her first best friend.
Chesney, I never even had a chance you know, it was over from the start.  You completely stole my heart the moment that I looked into your eyes. And now you won't let go.  I would do anything and everything for you baby girl.
 You made us a family nearly 4.5 years ago.
 And you have grown from a crazy haired little peanut into a beautiful girl with a smile that is contagious.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 There's a reason I never sent you to grandma/grandpa's house/daycare when I was home from work.  There's a reason the only night I ever spent away from you was the night Brecken was born (and don't think I didn't try talking daddy into letting you sleep next to me in the hospital bed that night).  The reason is that you are my everything.  I love spending every minute with you.

So we read a special story last night and tucked our little girl in for the last time before she heads to school. 
 
Today I will walk my little princess into school and let her go for a short time.  And I know I will cry (a lot).  But I will remember to wear waterproof mascara because the tears may not end until she is done with school 3 hours later.  Luckily I know that I get to see her a few short hours after I drop her off.   

When it's time for college, I may have to enroll with her and sign up as her roommate (I promise not to do that to you, but if you want me to, I absolutely will).  Good luck sweet girl. Go giggle and share your sparkly personality with your friends at 4K.   Everyone deserves a glimpse of some of the pure joy we have experienced over the past 4 years.
Happy first day of 4K peanut!  We love you so much, and you will always be our baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment