Thursday, August 8, 2013

Best Day Ever

Today was one of those days where we weren't all that productive, unless having fun is considered productive.  Then we were the most productive family in the world!  We hit 3 different parks today and had a picnic.  This was a Chesney kind of day. After going on a bike ride to a near by park this morning, we ate lunch and mowed the lawn while Brecken napped.  Then it was off to try out the new splash park in town.
 There was a lot of squealing all the way there.  And even more when we finally arrived.
 
 
 
 She may have liked it...a little.
 Next to the splash park is a school with a playground.  So, we played there for a bit before we ran home Chesney's picnic surprise.  I told Chesney I had a surprise for her, but I had to feed Brecken first.  Chesney went up to her room to read.  When she didn't come back after 10 minutes, I went to check on her.  She had fallen asleep.  So, I woke her up and off we went to grab a pizza for our pizza party picnic.
 We sat out on the front lawn for our picnic which Chesney loved.  She told me it was the "Best Day Ever" about 20 times. Brecken enjoyed the picnic by crawling all over in the grass.
 
 
Such a fun day with my little loves especially since it qualified as a Best Day Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment