Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Grammy's Weekend

We were so blessed to have my mom (Grammy) visit us last week for a long weekend.  She arrived Thursday night and stayed until Monday night.  She showed up with this little gift for Chesney.  She loved pushing this shopping cart around with Mickey in it.
 My mom watched Chesney while we worked on Friday and Monday.  And miss Chesney loved every minute of it (except for me leaving in the morning)!
 
 I had so much fun spending time with my mom.  It was great to have so much time to spend together.  We got to do some girl stuff alone and also spend some family time with her.  And Chesney was asking for Grammy every morning and after nap.
 And lots of time outside.
 
 Grammy doubles as a great photographer!
 
 
 
We were missing Grammy the second she left.  But she has received lots of phone calls from Chesney since she left. Chesney walks around with her new phone (that Grammy had to buy her at Target) and says "hi Grammy".  Thanks for a weekend of fun and for spending so much time with Chesney.  We miss you and love you!







1 comment:

  1. I had the best time with all of you but especially Chesney. Never thought I would be crawling thru tubes on a plaything in the park and then going down the slide but I did and loved going for the walks. I wouldn't trade that weekend for anything. Money couldn't buy the time I had this weekend. Love you all! Rwain Rwain go away, seem to be singing or humming lots of songs. Mum

    ReplyDelete