Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sweetness

 The weather has been so blah lately!  Where in the world did spring go?!?  Chesney was so loving being outside, and now we have to be inside most of the day.  We try to get out for a walk every night (back in the winter coat and mittens...boo).

 We are finding fun activities to do inside to keep Chesney busy (otherwise she goes to the patio door and points outside).
 
 She is loving playing in the two back bedrooms where she can crawl and run back and forth with her toys.  And we painted her toenails. Attempted the fingernails but she didn't love it!

The weekend ahead is going to be so much fun!  We are heading to the Kalahari in the Dells with my entire side of the family!  It is sure to be a good time.  The best part is that the Easter Bunny will be there.  I'm thinking Chesney will be excited to see him, but she may be in tears if we get to close.  We shall see!
I really don't know how all this sweetness fits in this little package!

1 comment:

  1. I could just squish her, she is so cute. Love her in the little jeans. She looks like she is all ready for Easter. Can't wait to see you! Love you, Grammy Made my night tonight when I saw your smiling little face on my phone waving!

    ReplyDelete