Thursday, April 7, 2011

Catch-up

This is what I woke up to this morning and get to wake up to every morning. 

 It really doesn't get any better than this!

 Spring is finally arriving, and we have been out for lots of walks.  Chesney loves to get out for walks to see the birds and puppies.  Today we walked down a new part of the city bike trail to a little shopping mall.  Actually we didn't stop at the shopping mall (shocking I know), but we went to the bank near there, and then walked about another mile down to the trail to Sam's Club.  The entire walk took about 90 minutes, and Chesney loved every minute of it.



 Since I haven't blogged in so long, I have to do a little catch-up.  Tuesday, Daddy had a meeting in Madison, so he was home until early afternoon.  So we went early to cast our votes.
Chesney has been doing a lot of new things lately.  She brushes her teeth every night before bed and every morning after breakfast.  We always sing the ABCs while she brushes, and she bounces up and down.  She had her first dentist appointment on March 29.  Basically the dentist just took a quite peak at her 4 teeth (he had a good view because she started to scream the second he brought his hands near her mouth).  She will go back in a year as long as she has no tooth accidents before then (god willing).



 She also has a few new words.  She says momma and ball.  And the cutest thing, when you ask her what a sheep says she will say baa.  And she loves to give hugs now.  When I ask for a hug, she will lay her head on my shoulder. 

I'm amazed at how much one little person can melt my heart.  She is just changing and growing so fast.  I'm stealing all the hugs and kisses I can because some day she will be too busy to stop for a hug.

1 comment:

  1. So true Carrie, get all the hugs you can. She looks so cute brushing her teeth. Love you all, Mum and Grammy

    ReplyDelete