Monday, January 10, 2011

Creepin' and Crawlin'

Well today she did it...
Chesney finally figured out how to crawl. And she is so happy to be able to move now. In fact, I don't think I have ever seen her smile and laugh so much. She spots something she wants and off she goes to get it.
I can't tell you how proud I felt when I saw her move across the room. But now I'm scared. Scared she will eat something she shouldn't, scared she will fall and hit her head, scared she will touch something she shouldn't. Would it look weird if she wore a helmet for the rest of her life?!? Just kidding, sort of.

1 comment:

  1. Only you would think of the helmet for crawling Carrie. She looks so cute! I remember when you kids would ride along in a clothes basket. Don't think I could do that anymore with any of you. Enjoy your time it goes way to fast. Love you all! Grammy

    ReplyDelete