Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Job

After much thinking, Chuck and I have decided that I should cut back my hours at work so I could take another job. I will still be working at the clinic on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. But Tuesdays and Thursdays I will be at the best job anyone could ever imagine.

Here's the kicker:
The pay is a WHOLE lot less.
There will be no raises or bonuses.
No incentive pay.
No annual reviews.
The hours are a LOT longer.
In addition to Tuesdays and Thursday, I have to work nights and weekends.
I don't get vacation time or sick days.
I have to work all major (and minor) holidays.

But my new bosses? Both are super CUTE!
Meet my new bosses.

I plan to have lots of "working lunches", "performance reviews", "coachings" and "team building exercises".

I get to do the job I've always dreamed of (two weekdays is far better than none!), I get to be a Stay at Home Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment