Wednesday, September 2, 2009

9 Weeks

I am 9 weeks along today and these are some of the things I'm feeling:

1. Insanley hungry at times: I eat cinnamon applesauce everyday between 9:30 and 10:30 am.
2. Nauseous: What looks good to eat one minute will make me want to barf the next minute. This makes planning for dinner very hard. Poor Chuck has become accustomed to the idea that just because I am asking him what he is hungry for, it probably isn't what we will end up eating.
3. Tired: I love to shop, but being tired puts a big crimp in my shopping schedule. After about an hour or two of shopping, I need to go home an lay on the couch. I can even nap for 1-2 hours some days and still fall asleep at 9:30 or 10 pm.
4. Scared: Everytime I feel something different, a cramp or pain, I think about what happened last time around and get nervous it will happen again. I'm hoping once the first trimester is over I will stop being so paranoid.
5. So in love: I'm so in love with the idea that a little baby is growing inside of me. And I love to think about what we will be doing next summer and next year. I love looking at the baby clothes and thinking about where we will go in certain outfits. I love looking at the ultrasound pictures and can't wait to see more. But most of all, I just love this baby!

I have another visit with the OB today. She will do another ultrasound and as long as things look good, she will have me come back monthly. Please pray for a healthy baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment