Friday, September 25, 2009

12 weeks

Our little one is now the size of a plum. I went for the first trimester screening yesterday which consists of blood work and an ultrasound. Although I won't have results for weeks, I did get a lot of ultrasound pictures. I'll show you them all because the baby is now finally looking like a baby instead of a blob.






























See the leg in the bottom right photo. He/she was using that to kick around a lot during the ultrasound. The baby also got the hiccups during the ultrasound which was very cute to watch. A couple more pics below.

On the left side picture, an arm is sticking downward. My favorite is the one on the right. The baby has his/her arms up waving. Wow I can't believe the baby is getting so big. I don't think we will have another ultrasound until the 20 week one when we find out if this is a little boy or girl. But that is only about 8 weeks away...YAY. Take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment