Thursday, April 26, 2018

Catch up

I feel like the days are passing so quickly that I can't keep up with the blog. So here's the last week in a nutshell.  We have had spring and winter all in the past week.  The kids enjoyed the last snow fall of the season (hopefully).
 
 Mackston, Crew and I went to get a present for a birthday party for one of Chesney's friends and ran into Geoffery the giraffe. Sadly, Toys R Us is closing so our kids will never know a true toy store.
 Back home doing some coloring on a day that was way to cold for spring.
 We got to the rink early one day for Chesney's figure skating lessons and the boys got to catch the zamboni on the ice.
Daddy was having some time with his boys watching the Masters a few weeks ago.
Over the weekend, Chesney and I had a girls day and went to see Beauty and the Beast.  The musical was amazing, and it was nice to spend time with my little girl.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment