Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Back to School Eve

Tomorrow is back to school.  I despise back to school. It's the end of summer fun, the finale of endless days and the halt to late bedtimes.  But worst of all, it's my kids slipping away.  The years pass way too quickly when they enter school and the few hours at night and weekends are just not nearly enough time to enjoy them.  I miss their giggles during the day, their endless questions and their calls for help.

When all 4 of these little monkeys are in school, I'm going to volunteer every second I can at their school just to sneak glimpses of their sweet little faces.

So tonight we read their special bedtime stories.
 
And tucked them in with a kiss and a tight hug.  And a kiss on their palm so they could put their had to their cheek and remember I love them always.

No comments:

Post a Comment