Friday, May 12, 2017

Busy Days

The days seem to fly by around here and there are certainly times when I can't figure out what we did all day. Sometimes I think we spend the day taking toys out and putting them away so we can take out more toys.
 But we find lots of time to snuggle with Crew.
 Crew hit the gym this week.
 And Brecken thought the gym was pretty cool too.
 The kids got bubble blowing guns for Easter and absolutely love them.
 More walks to enjoy the weather.
 
 Daddy got a new power washer and insists on using it to clean everything.
 We all hit the golf course one night last week.
 
 
This sweet boy has everyone wrapped around his finger.
Brecken had his 4K classroom visit this week.  To my surprise he wasn't one bit scared.  He told me on the way there "Hey Mom, I'll just run in and you can stay in the car."  Yeah, that's not happening but keep that enthusiasm up this fall buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment