Thursday, January 26, 2017

Bumpdate Baby #4 {29 Weeks}

I have not been updating the blog enough to post weekly baby updates and somehow, we are down the to final 11 weeks. That's a huge "YAY" for me.  I'm am so ready to meet this baby boy.


  • How far along: 29 weeks
  • Maternity Clothes: Mainly maternity pants and dresses. I'm sick of my boring choices these days.
  • Gender: Boy
  • Sleep: Sleeping really well.
  • Cravings: Peanut butter toast
  • Anything making you queasy or sick? I don't like the smell of deodorant
  • Best moment this week: Knowing that we are in the final 11 weeks.
  • What I miss most: All the cute baby girl clothes.  I cleaned out and started selling all the cute ruffles.
  • Symptoms: Sensitivity to smell which is pretty mild.  Heartburn.
  • What I'm looking forward to: Figuring out a name for baby #4.
  • Movement: He moves all the time, especially at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment