Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Weekly Blogdate

We are still waiting for warmer weather but finding things to keep busy inside.
Brecken and Ryan were doing some repair work on the kitchen table.
 Weekly swimming lessons. I love when Brecken uses my phone to snap pictures.
 Sometimes breakfast calls for a big spoon.
 We have seen lots of rain and some snow lately.  It's a good thing Brecken got rain gear for his birthday.
 A new favorite in our house, Zingo.
 I asked Brecken to take a package out to the mailbox over the weekend.  He was so excited that he ran out the door and slipped on a patch of ice.  He went head over heels and landed on his face.  He came running back in crying and told me "I not ice skate any more".
 I went to tuck Brecken into bed one night and he had his dinosaur tucked in right next too him.
 
Sharing with Ellie.
These two boys are going to be good buddies.
 
 
We are ready for some warm weather, so we hit up the Cone Zone to start the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment